Welcome to the New Zealand Special Interest Group in Neuropsychology (NZSIGN) - the home of Neuropsychology in New Zealand.
We are a professional body for clinicians who are interested in and specialise in the field of Clinical Neuropsychology.
NZSIGN exists to support its members with training, advice, collegial support, and to keep them appraised of news and developments within the field. Our overall aim is to further the professional of Clinical Neuropsychology in Aotearoa.
We do this by:
Providing professional development opportunities both for individuals already working in neuropsychology and those interested in upskilling.
Enabling nationwide communication and networking between members for the sharing of ideas, questions and experience.
Representing Neuropsychology at a national level e.g.:
- Working towards the development of a qualification in Clinical Neuropsychology in NZ,
- Liaison with the Psychologists board,
- Collaborating with overseas organisations such as the Australian College of Clinical Neuropsychology and the British Division of Neuropsychology.
Join us to further your interests or career in this very exciting area of psychology.
Membership entitles you to:
- Access to significant expertise and guidance the field of neuropsychology in Aotearoa
- Reduced fees for workshop attendance
- Access to the Google Group email list
- Partake in discussions regarding neuropsychological practice with colleagues around the country
- Access to database of potential neuropsychology supervisors
- Free access to the NZSIGN Annual Newsletter
NZSIGN also warmly invites members of the Australian College of Clinical Neuropsychology (ACCN) to join our organization and strengthen the mutually supportive relationship between our two associations.
Membership enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep in touch